GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Best Halloween pranks

The best Halloween prank ever . What else have you guys and girls done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enhanced-buzz-6034-1334090082-16.jpg  

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

LOL! I am so going to steal that one.

My best prank isn't really a Halloween prank, but it was a good one.

I bought a 3 pack of pregnancy test, Had my friend that was pregnant pee on them and put them in my ex-roomate's bathroom trash can one morning after his girlfriend left. It was funny as hell for about a week. Taught him not to drink my chocolate milk.

Holy crap that's awesome Riley. I don't know how I can NOT do that. I'll have to do it when I'm at my sister's house though. I'd hate to get my own house egged.

And 07, that's hilarious.

I can't think of a good one right now. I'll think on it and check back.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

LMAO 07...thats just wrong but funny.

Jeremy...do it to some Hajis but they might like it

They might like it and never leave me a lone or hate it and leave me alone even less. I think I'll go ahead and wait, lol.

Those are funny guys.
    Riley The onions look almost exactly like apples. That must of made some people say WTF? lol

07 Did your roommate drink any more of your milk?

I I think the best prank I ever did was on my woman. I managed to get a hold of one of those big 10 inch steel old school school bells. The noisy ones from my childhood. Well, my woman had a 2 door Cavalier. It had sound so the speaker box was in the trunk. One day I stopped around the corner from my house and connected the lead wires with alligator clips to the brake light wires in back. On the outside of the plastic coatings. I dropped the back seat down so the sound could be loud when it down so all of the noise could go straight into the inside. I pulled in the driveway and used the e brake to stop quietly. I later had the woman go to the store to get some drinks. She got in the car, strapped in. Started it. (man trans). She put it in gear and pushed in the brake.........

I saw her try to jump OUT of her seat belt. She hopped out of the car without even taking it out of gear. It stalled the car.

I was laughing so frikking hard I almost fell off the porch. She was mad at me for over a week. LOL after she cooled down from that, she thought it was funny.

I did that to get her back from an April fools prank she did on me a few yeas ago. Since I did that, she has never tried to prank me again. She doesn't even talk to other people about that. lol
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes