GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    That's a very expensive car wash you've got there. I don't even want to think about how long it'll take you to pay it off!
    LMFAO!!!!! That's frikking funny!! lol

I say the same thing about my kids.
    Please Tell Your Boobs To Quit Staring At My Eyes

My youngest/only is 28 and I still havent been able to get a picture of her working, I dont think she really understands what the word "work" means, she just knows it's not something she wants anypart of. I think I got the bad end of that deal cause all the chores she actually completed over the years didnt add up to as much as 1 year of supporting her cost.
    Not to really scare ya dsfloyd but she's only 5 now, and cute as a button, just wait until the teen years and boyfriends, got yer shot gun ready yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Not to really scare ya dsfloyd but she's only 5 now, and cute as a button, just wait until the teen years and boyfriends, got yer shot gun ready yet?
    @dsfloyd, I figure I should link you this for your future use: http://www.hightechdad.com/wp-conten...y_daughter.pdf

oh yeah there will never be a return on investment in this case. kinda like the picture of the model next to the ferrari and the caption says "in the long run the ferrari will be cheaper". I wanted a boy but since the day I found out I was having a girl the ammo started getting stockpiled, had to start working out a little more and dreading the teenage years. @SurrealOne that application is great. I would have to take off the disqualification for truck with oversized tires as thats a good thing.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    This post reminds me of my God-Daughter. She turned 12 March 3rd. My friend and I are sitting and talking after the party. She comes into the garage and hand me and him a folder. In this folder is print outs of trucks for sale and aftermarket parts list. She has her sweet 16 present all planed out, right down the the locking lugnuts. She look at her dad and I and says "Exactlly 4 years from today I'll be 16, this is what I want, you had better start saving". I was dying laughing. She turned to me and said " I don't know why you are laughing, you're gonna help" She was straight faced and serious as a heartattack. I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out. LOL
    ok now that is hillarious. my daughter is already a smart @$$ and quick with come backs. I could see her doing something like that.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Surreal. That application is frikking awesome! I love it! lol I have a daughter that is 12. I will be using this. lol

DS. I happen to remember what happens in tucks with oversize tires. It got me and my girlfriend wa out of the way and time alone ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    This post reminds me of my God-Daughter. She turned 12 March 3rd. My friend and I are sitting and talking after the party. She comes into the garage and hand me and him a folder. In this folder is print outs of trucks for sale and aftermarket parts list. She has her sweet 16 present all planed out, right down the the locking lugnuts. She look at her dad and I and says "Exactlly 4 years from today I'll be 16, this is what I want, you had better start saving". I was dying laughing. She turned to me and said " I don't know why you are laughing, you're gonna help" She was straight faced and serious as a heartattack. I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out. LOL
    I hope my God-Daughter wants a truck. She could be like her parrain (French for Godfather in case yall didn't know). Except by the time she'll be 16, cars and trucks might be 200K$

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Quote Originally Posted by osgprometheus View Post
    Surreal. That application is frikking awesome! I love it! lol I have a daughter that is 12. I will be using this. lol

DS. I happen to remember what happens in tucks with oversize tires. It got me and my girlfriend wa out of the way and time alone ;)
    thing is she may be the one with the lifted truck (may get mine but thats a ways off). And yes I remember how it was and the limited things boys think about, which is why I didnt want a girl when we decided to have a kid. As they say: with a boy you only have to worry about 1 stick (for pg rating), but with girl you have to worry about lots of sticks.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

lol good point. My daughter wants my lifted chev when she starts driving. I never thought about that.

life will be interesting for me in about 14 years. daughter will be old enough to like boys, god help me, i need this application as well.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

My dad said that was the same reason he had kids. As I recall, my older brother and I dug out a hole to install a pond in my mom's garden. Dad sat on the porch drinking tea the whole time.
    Sometimes the best part of my job is that my chair swivels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast