GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ah, now this sounds like home! I have 5, and they all have gloves and boots. Moving rocks, wood, that chair, mow the lawn... they have to learn it sometime.
    My in-laws own a restaurant; labor laws aside, they've been washing dishes and bussing tables since they could reach 'em. Too many kids these days have their faces buried in their fancy phones or video games, with no clue of what's coming down the road - literally. There's no app for life, my friends!

Now, about those girls. Mine are the bookends, both brutes, and have no problem defending themselves. I too, have plenty of ammo, claymores in the bushes, and I turn the fence on just for fun. Just keep walkin', fellas.

1999 Chevy K2500 Suburban 350
    K&N, reworked cai, Thrush cat-backs
    Vinyl, cranks, floor shift, and rear air!

my little girl will learn exactly how to use my shotgun when she gets old enough. corse, maybe she will get her own shotgun when she gets old enough. then daddy keeps his.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Heres the latest child labor infraction
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trash time2.jpg  
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Here's one for you. Granted, at 3.5 she doesn't reach the high spots, but she loves to help.

2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

why did I have kids?? There was beer involved and making them was fun.LOL Now the wife is pregnant with #5. I think it's time to lay off the beer

Quote Originally Posted by BASSIST View Post
    why did I have kids?? There was beer involved and making them was fun.LOL Now the wife is pregnant with #5. I think it's time to lay off the beer
    yes I would agree. time to lay off the beer

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Here's one for you. Granted, at 3.5 she doesn't reach the high spots, but she loves to help.

yes but now you dont have to scrub the wheels
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    I always thought the reason people had kids was, there wasn't anything good on TV that night.
    guess there wasn't anything good on Tv 52 years ago , my Momma always told me I was her favorite mistake
    2012 4.8 LS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123