GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sr. Apprentice

Cool Oldie but a newby here

Wazzup Chevy guys...... Proud new owner of a 2012 Silverado CC4X4. Truck is silver ice metallic with a 6.2 L turning 9.5" 373 14 bolt rear. Already installed 2" billet aluminum under strut front leveling kit. Had the dealer swap the factory 17" rims with 18" Z71 wheels which I mounted 285/65/18 BFG Ta/Kos on.Also swapped out the 2012 grill insert with a 2011 with black mesh instead of the chrome.Also tapped out frame holes with 3/8" X 24 NFT and installed Z71 skid plates for oil pan and transfer case.Installed rear wheel well liners and bed rail protectors also. Truck has ebony leather interior trim and max trailering package.Picked her up Monday. Here's a shot of her after I got her home from my daughter's house where I installed the leveling kit. Can't stop smiling.

Last edited by O'Brien; 05-02-2012 at 11:31 PM.

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, nice looking ride!

Welcome aboard the GMTC. Great group of people here and always willing to help. Very nice truck by the way. Don't be a stranger

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Welcome to the club. Thanks for the pics and that's a beautiful truck you have there. Good to see you're already modding it up and look forward to seeing more. Good to have you.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Welcome to the party. Nice truck, now lets get it dirty. :D

Sr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by 07XCSB View Post
    Welcome to the party. Nice truck, now lets get it dirty. :D
    Already got her a little dirty today when we dropped the boat in the water at one of our honey holes. Had the wife promptly restore it to its former luster.

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

welcome to the club and enjoy the site......

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!! Very sharp!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast