GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Hey y'all

Yes I get it SurRealone , it seems overkill and unnecessary unless he is caught using it when he shouldn't. But then again I understand the over zealousness of some states to control everything and tax everything
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

As far as I know MN doesn't have any laws pertaining to the amount of lights it's always facig backwards and down when I'm not using it and I don't leave it plugged into my cig lighter when not in use, as long as I'm not using it on the road it's good to go, even my friend that's a cop thought it was pretty cool and I know he wouldve said something right away about legalities if it was an issue to keep me out of trouble, I dont wannat mess with the light it's self because then te warranty would be shot
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    As far as I know MN doesn't have any laws pertaining to the amount of lights it's always facig backwards and down when I'm not using it and I don't leave it plugged into my cig lighter when not in use, as long as I'm not using it on the road it's good to go, even my friend that's a cop thought it was pretty cool and I know he wouldve said something right away about legalities if it was an issue to keep me out of trouble, I dont wannat mess with the light it's self because then te warranty would be shot
    Sounds like you got everything in order the way you want so I will butt out, for now. But I reserve the right to butt back in.

Haha, I like being able to remove it too so that way I can throw it on the hood too, one light many options even boats WTH the 12volt accessory thing it'll work on

Oh the portability has many optional uses. Good thinking young man

I do kind of want to do a post mounted police style spot light, I know those are legal here for sure

well whats keepin you on the fence? Heck you a rich boy with cash flowing from yer pockets.

Haha ya cash flowing from my pockets.... I got the light as a birthday present, and I had some extra cash for the lift... I haven't found a good one yet and I'd want it proffesionaly done because it involves drilling into the pillar...

Yeah yeah keep bustin our humps . you most likely won the lottery three times over and are just one frugal son of a gun

No the GIBill is the only thing that's been keeping me afloat I'm gonna have to apply for unemployment/laid off here soon if I don't get hours and I really really really don't want to do that.... I've been putting it off so far

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by