GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Hey y'all

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Hiiiiii sorry stuffs been busy again, working adopting a rescue German shorthair pointer! And hours finally kicked back in for me
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

glad your back dude!

good on you for adopting a dog. to many people buy them from puppy mills rather then adopting.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

ok so i got a computer for the time being so im gonna try to be on more, more on the dog, its a german shorthair rescue site ive been talking to the foster mom of a 2ish year old short hair after the 15th i will have a meet and greet date set where i get to meet the dog and foster mom and they get to meet me my brother and his dog since we all live in the same house together. umm on the truck finally got the gap guards put on in the back to hide the gap from the body lift, while i was at a gas station some on intentionally doored the ext cab portion of the truck and took off, so since i have a dent there and on the box on the same side i have decided im not going to replace the box anytime soon.

Dang you need a surveillance camera on your truck. Why do people do these things? My dealership put a nice little dent in my truck just below the keyhole. Of course it was there when I brought it in, right? I now am looking for a different dealer that I can trust. Is that possible these days? Not certain it is but I trust until proven wrong.

of course it was there why wouldnt it be, oh and i am a "daddy" now, i brought home a 2 year old german shorthair pointer two sundays ago, hes been pretty good, lots of energy so hes been keeping me pretty busy

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Glad to see you're still around!!! Maybe I'll send Stephan a note letting him know....who knows, he might jump back on just to give you some crap. Looking forward to seeing your updated pics.
    Don't need to let me know Mikey, I've been skulking around here for a couple days answering a pm question & thought I'd come up front here where you big boys hang out & SPY on you guys... Mikeys a Moderator?? WTF is a Moderator ?? Oh yeah.... n-o-w I remember. Mods are the ones that ban ya for laughin at funny pics that people post... ha ha ha

Saul; I didn't know you needed to lose weight. Last pic I have of you, you were fit & trim. Whaddda ya been doin Sarge eatin pizza & beer every meal?

I'M OUT
    1988 Chevy C-3500 2wd (no pic)
    350 c.i. 5.7 L Stock Block, 4 Bolt Mains
    L-31 Vortec Heads, Edelbrock Cam & Intake,
    Holley 650, Flowtech Headers, Magnaflow exh.
    Jet Trans 700R4, B&M Ratchet, 4:10 gears,
    3" susp. lift kit "shadetree"
    No rev limiter, No speed limiter lol

GSP's are pretty dogs. Hope to have one myself one day. As for the truck....OUCH. Whats next a meteor hitting it? k.o.w.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

ok y'all here's some pictures of my baby boy, Trace Stephan its good to see that you finally decided to hop on and say hi!!!! With the Ex girl friend i didnt really work out or anything physical, and we didnt really eat that well Riley i love him hes been really good and took to the coming to a new house really well, working on the listening and over all behavior of him he knows how to sit lay down and come he just doesnt like to listen all that well. as for a meteor i sure as heck hope that doesnt happen how would i explain that to the insurance company lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trace 3.jpg   trace 2.jpg   trace.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsjj View Post
    ok y'all here's some pictures of my baby boy, Trace Stephan its good to see that you finally decided to hop on and say hi!!!! With the Ex girl friend i didnt really work out or anything physical, and we didnt really eat that well Riley i love him hes been really good and took to the coming to a new house really well, working on the listening and over all behavior of him he knows how to sit lay down and come he just doesnt like to listen all that well. as for a meteor i sure as heck hope that doesnt happen how would i explain that to the insurance company lol

Ok I am officially jealous. Dang good looking friend you have there. Hope all is well and good to see you lighting up the threads again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 Last Post byLast Post by