GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hey y'all

thanks coach, hes been pretty good, got into the trash a few times, but thats easily fixed, hes listening pretty good now
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

I just got a set of mickey thompson side biters, and mickey thompson baja atz 305/65R17 for my truck on thursday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo (3).jpg  

looking good dude!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

thanks guys, i think it takes the attention from my dents lol i picked them up for cheap from a buddy traded my stock wheels and $750 for them

Sarge that looks great and definitely a good deal! Do you have any future plans on fixing the dents?
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

you know as of right now no, theres so much rust that needs to be addressed on the truck that the dents seem minor..the rocker panels on my truck are pretty much gone. but you know im not to worried when im done with school and get my career going this truck will kind of turn into the toy and get a bigger lift and all that, thats when ill worry about the body. i did just get projector housings with 6000k HID low beams,i still have to hook up the LED and halo lighting stuff and ill get to that as soon as i can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo (6).jpg   photo (5).jpg  

I see, I forgot about the infamous winter salt ya'll have up there so I feel for ya. But another project down the road for you sounds good Sarge. Plus those new lights look great

ya i hate the road salt i love snow just hate the road salt.....i wish theyd just use sand, this is my first truck and ive become so attached to it there is no way i can ever get rid of it. so i will get it all back together looking show room quality at one point and time lol. i thought the headlights worked really well with the wheels and being that it contrasts to the body color so well im glad i went with black, now on to looking for a black brush guard lol. the install was really easy they came all wired up alls i had to do was plug them in and go, of course im still working on adjusting where they lights hit, they are a little low right now, but ill get it to where i want it tonight. when i first put them in they were so high that the hood wouldnt close, so i brought them down to about where the stock ones sat and they were hitting way to low... so tonight i will get them to where i want them lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567