GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Hey y'all

Hybrid View

Default Hey y'all

Holy crap I've been gone for a whole I apologize, schools been eating up sometime and the fact that computer crashed etc. ummm let's see update as to what's been going on, no longer work security at the college, I was taken off the site for some pretty stupid reasons, and since then i haven't been getting many hours thank god for the GI Bill. The truck has been running decent, for my birthday my parents got me a GO-LIGHT spot/search light for my truck it's a magnetic base so I can take it off before I get on the highway plugs into the cigarette light and has a wireless remote to control it. With my tax returns I was able to buy Nitto terra grapplers 285/75R16's the truck definitely sits a little higher just have to do some trimming so there isn't any rubbing I have missed you guys and keep trying to find time to pop in real quick and let everyone know what's going on, and Erica I've lost almost 36 pounds!!!
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Ah, good to see you back sgt. Got any pics of the new mods?

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Ill post them as soon as I can, maybe I can get my brother to let me use his computer tomorrow I hate asking him though lol
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

My brother asked for mine and I didn't see it for a month. I had to take it back

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Haha it's funny how brothers do that, I give him his stuff back because he does the same for me he even trusts me to ride his ninja

Legend
    Blog Entries

OMG! SGT!! your back... We missed you... I was worried about you, but now I see that you were gathering up all your strength to push forward.. I am so proud of you for sticking to your new lifestyle.. 36 POUNDS!!! That is amazing!!! I am so proud of you... You know that I was and always am rooting for ya.. I knew that you could do it.. Hope school is good... Good things to come your way... Way to go!! Glad your back... missed ya!! PS..... Envoy got modded... check it out!! got that LiftKit, suspension, and body mods..and a hella supertones horn... Looks bad*** !! LOL

2008 GMC ENVOY SLT
    GT RACERS Black Diamond Grille
    | PIAA Headlights| BEAMERS Pro HID Kit 6,000K Diamond White |
    3" LiftMeister Body Lift Kit
    |Skyjacker Suspension| MagnaFlow Exhaust w/tip |Hella Supertone Horns| Blacked out Body

"Silly Boys! Lifted Trucks are for Girls"
    "If you can't beat 'em, then your going to slow" :sign0081:

glad to see ya back buddy! nice on losing the weight dude.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers