GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default am i the only one that see's whats wrong with this

inside of the news post in the link provided its states that a new program has been set up for people to turn in there old meds. they claim that flushing them down the toilet is the wrong way to dispose of your meds. that in this case its poisoning the water supply. that part is whats getting me (poisoning the water supply). ummm is it just me or what. i kinda thought that toilet water was not supposed to get anywhere close to the water(drinking tap water) supply. im pretty sure there is stuff in the waste waters that cant be filtered out for drinking. idk. what do you guys and gals think?

http://fox2now.com/2012/05/02/new-dr...mbia-illinois/
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

Toilet water goes through a water treatment plant and is often then used as gray water ... for things like watering public patches of grass and the like. This is most prominent in water-scarce areas like Arizona.

As we well know, no water treatment is perfect. What happens next is the concern ... the drug particulate carried by the gray water then enters the water table ... and gets into actual drinking water pumped out of the ground via wells, public water supplies, and the like.

Surreal

Well if we get sick from drinking grey water...we'll be taking meds for them by drinking water then wouldn't we?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

I will trade grey water for my water. Ours has arsenic, uranium, salt, more salt, manganese,sulfur, and the list goes on. True mineral water I say.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"