GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Spy Shots—2014 Chevrolet Silverado Here it is!!!!!

Even with heavy camouflage, the team at Brenda Priddy & Co. says that it's obvious this is the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado, which is due out for the 2014 model year.

While the team did not get to peek under the hood, sources have told the group to expect a small-block V8 with improved fuel economy and greater horsepower. The shooters also report that at a glance, it appears that the new Silverado will have a roomier interior.

Stay tuned for more details as they come in.

2014 Chevy Silverado Photo2014 Chevy Silverado Rear Photo
    Last edited by Steve; 07-01-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Master Mechanic

Hmmm..the front end looks a little boxier, kind what a super-duty would look like. Although it's hart to tell with all that secret masking covering up the details. The tailgate seems to be taller too but again, looks are deceiving.
    Thank you for sharing!

Blog Entries

I'll stick with mine! I undressed that truck a bit in my head and it's still not quite up to bar with my good looking truck meter ;)
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

They must be ashamed of it and keep it covered
    2012 4.8 LS

Looks more like a ford front end and a dodge rear end, under that tarp. Lets hope it ain't so. Usually if someone is proud of their accomplishments the sneak peak is really an early advertising campaign. Apparently this may not be the case. Are they going to compete with Fords new engine drive train combo?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

ewe yes it does. WHY GM?!?! Don't copy! Ford copied Dodge's hood/grille set up. Hope gm didn't follow this either.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

The front wheel wells look bigger, which is a nice change so you can actually put a bigger rim/tire on without having to cut.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

I hope GM decides to go with slanted headlights similar to the 03-07 classic Silverado's. I personally don't like the front ends all that well on the NNBS trucks so that would be a great styling cue in my opinion. I also think that GM should take an idea from Dodge and make a 'quad cab' available, otherwise known as a tad bit bigger cab than an ext. cab and with four actual doors,but not quite as big and family oriented as a crewcab.. I think Dodge has a great option by offering a quad cab over an extended cab. I'm saying this because I can almost swear that back door is bigger than my ext cab door but not quite a crew cab door. Maybe I'm just letting the camouflage mess with my mind haha.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

The front end looks like a Sierra with Halo's. The truck box does look like it is taller. I will wait to comment if/if not like it till the costume is off.

If you can find any info on the engine and trans can you post here for us? I'd be curious to see what they are all about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast