GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That back sliding window!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS, but you have to wait till 2014

Sliding back glass window nothing new. I have one on mine and love it. When you open it up the breeze really flows through. I can't beleive that Texas Edition doesn't have one. But you do have those beautiful wheels!
    Last edited by LOVINTHESTORM; 07-01-2012 at 09:54 PM.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Sliding back glass window nothing new. I have one on mine and love it. When you open it up the breeze really flows through. I can't beleive that Texas Edition doesn't have one. But you do have those beautiful wheels!
    I know, I spend 30K on a truck and I don't have one? I do plan on getting one installed thought because we have a drive in theater and it's nice to sit in the bed with some chairs but I can't hear the movie without that window. I just need to get it priced out around town. Thanks, I love my wheels.. a huge upgrade from the 20' Texas edition wheels.

Went to look over my new 2013 today and was talking to the guy that ordered it for me. The dealers seem to think the 14i s gonna look more like the colorado ?? Not a good look in my opinion... I'm glad I got the 2013, although they are saying that the HDs will keep the same look for another year .

I haven't liked how these trucks looked since the 90's.

They just get fatter and fatter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12