GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Mechanic

True there. Going with universal just makes me feel like I'll screw it up hahaha
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

I actually looked at using 3M clear bra material to wrap the ENTIRE hood. Spendy material. Too spendy. (I could just buy a new hood and have it painted and put on the truck for the cost of that material plus wrapping.)

I took a look around I found on jcwhitney for your truck: by EGR makes a clear one, AVS makes a Chrome one. I have seen them custom painted as well.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I put "Invisible Mask" on my truck. A plastic film that protects the paint job. Goes on easy and will come off just as easy. I put a bug shield on my 89 silverado and it caused so much buffeting that it would fold my mirrors back! Really hurt my millage so don't care much for them! (and they don't look good to me)

im a fan of bug shields. ive had em on all 3 of my trucks. the 03 had a chrome one (see album) the 05, and now the 11. depending on the truck I think they add alot. comes down to what you like i guess.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not with that hood. Clear tape products or spend a little more and take hood off and have several coats of Clearcoat added. Keep the look clean as possible /with that hood.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12