GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Set one of these up, imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bear_Trap_7423.jpg  

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    I know, I know...I read your post and started laughing. I knew someone with an electric fence and it turned out he is the one who kept getting shocked, which I think is hilarious.
    It only took ONCE for me!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetProps View Post
    Set one of these up, imo.
    That's a keeper....definitely going to my saved file.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

That's a keeper....definitely going to my saved file.
    That is what happens when I get bored at work.

I would be upset too. The motion sincere light sound good, I had this cheep critter be gone thing. That took batteries and when something came within 15 feet of it. It goes off and it is like a car siren. Very loud, when it wakes you up (depending on where you live) walk outside with a 22 pistol and just shoot it straight in the ground. I donít know if they will come back after that. Just do the cameras and lights. Then go make a police report.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    I would be upset too. The motion sincere light sound good, I had this cheep critter be gone thing. That took batteries and when something came within 15 feet of it. It goes off and it is like a car siren. Very loud, when it wakes you up (depending on where you live) walk outside with a 22 pistol and just shoot it straight in the ground. I don’t know if they will come back after that. Just do the cameras and lights. Then go make a police report.
    I will look for the critter control thing. That would be awesome. I have a 500watt motion light in the area. But, apparently they can stay in the shadows.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    I will look for the critter control thing. That would be awesome. I have a 500watt motion light in the area. But, apparently they can stay in the shadows.
    Her along these lines, there are thousands of them. You just have find the loud one. Google this to give you an idea of what I am talking about, Ultrasonic Deer Repeller

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I know, I know...I read your post and started laughing. I knew someone with an electric fence and it turned out he is the one who kept getting shocked, which I think is hilarious.
    I sent you a mesage with something that will work better. Let me know if you need more.

Have you placed 2x6's around the pile yet. I am talking camouflage them. Oh I forgot to mention pound several nails in them so when they walk in the dark they will step on them and with out steel shank boots they will get a new sensation. The fox you say. The fox will know where the nails are and avoid them, experience tells me this. All you or the police need do is follow the trace of blood to the crooks home.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

So, I noticed at the end of last summer that my stack of firewood was getting smaller. It seems that 4 cords up and walked away. I figured out that the neighborhood teenagers are stealing it. I talked with the kid that I know everyone follows. Then my buddy a sherrif deputy had a talk with him also. They stopped taking it for a week or so. Then they took another cord. So, I built a barrier of sorts with a bunch of downed branches from the woods. This stopped them. Well, this spring rolled around and I got sick of looking at a pile of sticks in front of the woodpile. So, we burned it. I looked out this morning and they took another cord. I back up to woods so they just come out of the woods, take it and head for the hills. I swear I am going to catch these kids. I even considered borrowing one of the wildlife cameras from a friend so I could catch them doing it or getting one of those motion activated sprinklers that spray deer when they get near your garden. I sat up one night enjoying a few beers and sitting in the shadows with my night vision monocular, but they did not show up. I have about 4 cords left. At least they are taking the pine and not the hardwood. Sorry about the rant but I am pretty upset. I spent two days hauling all of that wood and a day with a rented splitter, splitting it. Any suggestions to catch these punks or at least make my wood pile less appealing? I know that some of you guys are pretty creative. I thought about spraying some of it with something that would stink when they burn it, but that will not matter to them. Oh, and I have 2 large pitbulls! They never hear them back there stealing the wood. Thanks guys!
    So is the new weed? Do they smoke that much or are they mountain men wanna bees?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Chances are it is a little of both! The kid everyone follows got kicked out of school for being caught with weed a couple times. His dad is in and out of prison all the time. A neighbor took him under his wing, was teaching how to build things and fix cars. After about 6 months the guy walked out into his garage and discovered that they broke into his garage and took the beer out of his fridge. Mess with my wood, Fine! Touch my Garage beer or the mason jar with my shine in it, we have an issue. That beer and moonshine are required for all night time waxing jobs on the truck or boat. Sometimes the beer takes too long. So A shot or 2 of shine and the truck always turns out better.
    Last edited by Pikey; 05-04-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Chances are it is a little of both! The kid everyone follows got kicked out of school for being caught with weed a couple times. His dad is in and out of prison all the time. A neighbor took him under his wing, was teaching how to build things and fix cars. After about 6 months the guy walked out into his garage and discovered that they broke into his garage and took the beer out of his fridge. Mess with my wood, Fine! Touch my Garage beer or the mason jar with my shine in it, we have an issue. That beer and moonshine are required for all night time waxing jobs on the truck or boat. Sometimes the beer takes too long. So A shot or 2 of shine and the truck always turns out better.

LMNBO Does that shine make you go blind? Or have the refined the process to restore your sight after drinking shine from the 50's and 60's?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by