GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default 2011 Silverado abuse!

Thought this video was pretty nuts, and some here might like to see it.

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

Legend

Blog Entries

OMG!!! Even the picture on the video before you start playing it makes me cringe. Why???????

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

I eckon the old saying"Boys and their toys " may come in to play here. Posting on youtube won't help get the insurance claim , though
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

I have been to Silver Lake sand dunes on holiday weekends. You see morons do crap like this all the time. I have seen guys be paralyzed from jumping a bike off a dune and planting their head in the sand. It sucks when the entire park gets closed down so a helicopter can airlift some reckless guy that hurt himself out. I watched one guy nose plant his 3 day old truck in the sand. It stayed straight up in the air for a good 5 seconds before it rolled onto its roof. I know guys that have wrecked their trucks on the dunes. Insurance will not cover any damage done while out there. Some guys tow their broken trucks a few miles away then call insurance.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    OMG!!! Even the picture on the video before you start playing it makes me cringe. Why???????

According to the video comments and others of the same jump the guy was getting divorced and his wife was gonna get the truck. thought he would "break it in for her". They also claim it only had 600 miles on it at the time.

Jr. Mechanic

What an idiot.

Ditto . Dang he should have just sold it.Thats what I did with my 63 split window. No way was she getting my baby.

Hate to see one destroyed, especially red.. But if it was from keeper her from getting it have at it! Should've tried it the other way up too if thats the case.
    If not for divorce but for money..what an idiot.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

LOL I think its funny he did that considering the circumstances. Ridiculously stupid, but still funny!
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetProps View Post
    According to the video comments and others of the same jump the guy was getting divorced and his wife was gonna get the truck. thought he would "break it in for her". They also claim it only had 600 miles on it at the time.
    Well, that explains it....if there is going to be a compelling reason to do something like this, ex-wives or soon to be ex-wives, can certainly give one to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by