GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default FS or Trade. Hypertech Max Energy and Spectre Cold Air Intake.

just like the title says, selling my spectre cold air and hypertech tuner, traded my 05 sierra for a 11, and neither will work on the new truck.

$175 for the tuner (less then half of a new one) and $75 for the cold air. Tuner comes with box, and all cables. Is current on software updates. will tune any gm 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, and 8.1 from 99-06. May work with some 07 classics. It can change many options, rev limit, speed limiter, transmission shift points, shift firmness. It will also adjust for tire size changes, to correct speedometer readings. It will also check engine codes. comes with factory tunes for 87 and 91 octane. no custom tuning.

Spectre comes in box with all hardware, works on 99-07 GM trucks and SUVs, including escalades. filter has roughly 18k miles on it, and is cleanable. took me roughly 45 minutes to put in, and comes with instructions. Reply here or pm for more, can post pictures if requested.

Items are in Virginia beach, availible for pickup or shipping.

if you have something to trade, show me what you have and we can talk.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Blog Entries

If it's not sold by the end of this week, I would like the tuner!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

so noted man. ill keep it until this weekend. then we can talk details. id sooner sell it to someone here then elsewhere. out of curiosity, as you have a dyno tune, what are you planning on using ot for?

Alex

You have any pics of the CAI?

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

hey ntbush83. if you go into my profile, i have a pic of it in my old 05. if you want more let me know.

***edit, found it for ya.***

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...#axzz1uBPAzw6i

a little more info for ya. the filter is a cone style like a K&N. rubber connecting sleves for the intake tube from the MAF and to the throttle body. the tube itself is 3 diameter. and its polished chrome. it has a two sided heat shield for around the filter itself.

Alex
    Last edited by Sierraowner5.3; 05-07-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Blog Entries

I would use it to adjust my speedo for when I switch to my summer and winter tires. Still plan on staying with my stock size for my winter tires, and both dealers want to charge me the hourly rate (one hour is $98 and they charge a minimum of one hour even for a 15 minute job) to recalibrate my speedo. Plus, my dad has the 5.3 so I could even play around with his truck maybe. And the engine code checker is a major plus! I wouldn't have to drive to the parts store 16 miles away just to check my engine codes (not that I have many CEL's in the Chevy).

I get paid tomorrow and have to shuffle some things around, but will contact you on Friday to arrange the buy!