GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    I think the reviews are what I'm looking forward to more than anything. It's one thing to read reviews on vendor sites, but I pay a lot more attention to the ones from our members, so I really hope those all come in.
    That's EXACTLY what I'm waiting for ... and why.

@steve
    I would be happy to do a review. I do have a question. There are two things on there that truly would be no use to me for instance the ShotLock, I would be pulled out of my truck at gun point daily. The second one would be the Load control System; I would put it on but would not get used much. I guess my question is letís say I win (unlikely) the shotLock, would it be wrong to give it to someone here that would use it?
    When I read the rules I saw nothing on this matter.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I think you can do with what you want if you win, Curky. I know a few folks that would love to install and review both items. But I think you brought up a very good question. What would one do if they win the tonneau and already have one or a cap?
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    @steve
    I would be happy to do a review. I do have a question. There are two things on there that truly would be no use to me for instance the ShotLock, I would be pulled out of my truck at gun point daily. The second one would be the Load control System; I would put it on but would not get used much. I guess my question is letís say I win (unlikely) the shotLock, would it be wrong to give it to someone here that would use it?
    When I read the rules I saw nothing on this matter.
    Funny, I dig the shotlock. If you win it and don't want it, PM me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Funny, I dig the shotlock. If you win it and don't want it, PM me, lol.

I am assuming here but your truck is lifted right? I went on their web site and was reading up on it and according to the web site it is not for a lifted truck and they have not started to make them for a lifted truck. They say they are planning on it sometime. I like it. It just would not get the used that much. If I get it and you get the leveling kit or Tahoe cover and want to trade.

I doubt I'll win anything; I don't have that kind of luck. But sure, if a miracle happens we can discuss it. As for functioning on a lifted truck, where there's a will, there's a way. I'm pretty good with tools ... and the ones I don't know how to use ... I have friends who DO know how to use them.

I have bad luck too. As you said I don’t think I would win. So the likely hood of both of us.

Forget the $4,000 in prizes lol...I just want the $4,000 .

Trying to get my post count up and trying to stretch em allout beyond 20 words so I can win something lol

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Forget the $4,000 in prizes lol...I just want the $4,000 .

Trying to get my post count up and trying to stretch em allout beyond 20 words so I can win something lol
    Since midnight last night they don’t count. It ended at 1159 pm. Contest is over it is just time to keep our figures crossed. I’m95% positive I’m right. If not someone will correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Since midnight last night they don’t count. It ended at 1159 pm. Contest is over it is just time to keep our figures crossed. I’m95% positive I’m right. If not someone will correct me.
    No thats right I think. I forgot it was the 11th...been living at MEPS for 2 days for processing into the Navy and it was like time had stopped.

I tried to get my post count up and over 20 words........