GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I wanna see the review of the shotgun mount!

I was curious about that one myself. There are a few items on the list that I specifically would love to win for my truck, but the shotlock certainly piqued my interest.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Please let me win

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I wanna see the review of the shotgun mount!
    I will be happy to review it after I install it in my truck. As well as the tonneau cover.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kgalase View Post
    Please let me win
    Keep posting and praying you never know when answers will be granted. Don't forget to read the rules and follow all the guidelines to be eligible
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

RULES?? whats are they? are they the instructions, We ever so carelessly throw away.....
    the Best Rule I can think of is PLEAD IGNORANCE ,,,,AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS......

Actually,,, I just stopped in to say good luck to all. and to thank the sponsors and the staff here at this site for having contests like this they are way cool for everyone involved........I am hoping the content and posting will not fade, once the contest is over....

Well I think it is understood that a review should follow all prizes that are won and installed. Pictorial of installs would also be cool to see prizes as they are being installed and the process involved.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Well I think it is understood that a review should follow all prizes that are won and installed. Pictorial of installs would also be cool to see prizes as they are being installed and the process involved.
    I will second that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    I completely agree. I had not thought of pictorials of installs, but I would definitely do it.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I think the reviews are what I'm looking forward to more than anything. It's one thing to read reviews on vendor sites, but I pay a lot more attention to the ones from our members, so I really hope those all come in.

Agreed. No ad hocking or leading statements just good ole blue collar reviews that say it how it is. I think the rviews will be good basd on the Vendors who have supplied quality products.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... Last Post byLast Post by