GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@sstoner911 was wondering how the hydrographics would hold up on the engine cover? That stuff looks really good and my brain is filling up with ideas for a use for your services. Like I said just doing some home work and might get a list together for a quote from you. Thanks

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Funny you ask that, I was trying to decide what pattern I want to do mine in. It will hold up very well..no worries.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Great moders think alike. So is that quote something you could do. If I give you a list maybe you could itemize a qoute and give me a package deal price. Also wonder if the patterns on your site were all the ones you could do or could you do custom patterns or color match.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Great moders think alike. So is that quote something you could do. If I give you a list maybe you could itemize a qoute and give me a package deal price. Also wonder if the patterns on your site were all the ones you could do or could you do custom patterns or color match.

There may be a couple that are not on my site that are designs that are only sold by the company who developed it. I can order those films as well however. If you know what your looking for but dont see it on the site let me know and I can tell you if its made.

Some films have transparent areas where a base color shows through - like the bowties in this thread. If you have a color code of the paint on your truck I can get that color. It adds a little more to the cost as most GM color paints are not cheap.

If you send me a list i can give you a price for each part.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tailgate jon.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	39604Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jons grill.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	39605Here they are on the truck they look awsome thats some great work !!!!
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Those look great. I may have to give some thought to getting this done. I like the engine cover idea, but there are a lot of plastic pieces that could be done. Too bad it's my DD, or I'd consider giving you my door handles.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    Those look great. I may have to give some thought to getting this done. I like the engine cover idea, but there are a lot of plastic pieces that could be done. Too bad it's my DD, or I'd consider giving you my door handles.
    Ya it might be tuff with no door handles for a couple weeks! Depending on the film and if the base coat color is white or black you would be looking at $96.00 for the engine cover. Some films the base color doesnt matter as the film doesnt have any transparent areas. In that case we use black or white generally.

If you need to color match the truck it adds $25.00 to the cost.

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Nice. I'm not a fan on skulls but those turned out looking great

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Those are looking very nice man
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

I normally charge $75 for bowties. The cost for members is $50.00 per set. If spend you spend $200 in hydrographics for other parts or another item I will throw in the bowties at no extra charge.

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast