GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: hey guys

Default hey guys

Hey guys and gals my name is kevin and im from kindersly saskatchewan!!
    i currently drive a 1994- 2500 chev. pickup the thing has some balls.

I live on a farm just outside town and enjoy going mudding in the feilds. just decided to find a good forum for chev. and GMC trucks and i came across this one.

Default wassup

hey guys found this site from a budy " Dirty Dog" and thought it could help me with a few things on my truck!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Welcome... Tell us about yourself and where you are from and Drive?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! What do you drive? Got some pics?

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Kevin!

Welcome, hope you are able to find something to benefit your trucking expierience.

We are not responsible for anything that Dirty Dog may have told you, lol...
    Pavement sucks... :grrrrrr:

1994 K1500 4x4 Ext. Cab
    PCM chip and Xenon 8000k bulbs
    350cu.in bored over .050"
    balanced Crank, 10:1 compression
    Flat top pistons,cam,ported heads
    Option Racing Cold Air Intake
    Holley Throttle Body Spacer
    Accell Igition, 45kv coil
    FloTech Headers, no CATs, dual exhuast
    Goodyear Silent Armor A/T 305/70-16
    Pioneer SupertunerIII CD USB Bluetooth
    Kicker ZX200.2 ZX Amp
    Kicker Audio COMP 10" Subwoofer

Hey Kevin welcome to the club!! Great place to get some good information when ya need it. Take a look around and check out everything the sight has to offer.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

*********Thread Merged**********

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Master Mechanic

Nice choice in choosing GMTC, welcome to the site!!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and enjoy the site........

Hey young Man... hows things up north,,,, say hi to your Dad,,,, and tell him no lurking,,,( he drives a big old dodge.....)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by