Results 111 to 120 of 1560
Thread: "This or that" game.
05-16-2012, 12:02 AM #111
10base2 or 10baseT ?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
05-16-2012, 08:57 AM #112
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
10Base-2 (We are getting a little technical here)
Silicone or Natural?
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
05-16-2012, 10:43 AM #113
1st shift or 2nd shiftTim Walters (Curky)
Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -
05-16-2012, 10:44 AM #114
Paper or Plastic?
05-16-2012, 10:49 AM #115
old or young2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
LED Dome light
LED Floor lights
RC Leveling kit
Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
Lots to come!
05-16-2012, 10:49 AM #116
Automatic or Manual
If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar
1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Clear No Name Headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers | Ye Olde Toolbox "borrowed" from ex-brother in law
3 inch lift kit | 33 inch A/Ts | 4.10 gears | Bigger Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler with fan | Custom Tune | Headers | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Newer GMC front cap | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
US Navy Sailor :sign0011:
05-16-2012, 10:51 AM #117
Crunchy or Creamy (Peanut Butter)?
05-16-2012, 10:53 AM #118
bob the builder or rugrats
05-16-2012, 10:59 AM #119
Bush or Obama
05-16-2012, 11:01 AM #120
lifted or leveled?
By parts bot in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:10 PM
By parts bot in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2011, 07:20 AM
By Steve in forum The Coffee ShopReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
By Steve in forum Chevy Trucks For Sale eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:40 AM
By Cableguy in forum The Coffee ShopReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Tags for this Thread