GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 79 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Both

Cheesecake or pie

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Pie

Arctic or Antarctic?

Arctic

Snow mobile or four wheeler

Snowmachine ( that's what we call them up here in big mountain country Alaska)

Airplane or helicopter

Quote Originally Posted by zigger215 View Post
    Snowmachine ( that's what we call them up here in big mountain country Alaska)

Airplane or helicopter
    Gotcha

Helicopter

Ketchup or mustard (on your hotdog)

Mustard, as long as it is, Bertman original Ball Park Mustard. Which is Cleveland Indians Stadium mustard. It was on what, stadiums famous foods on the food network. You can order online. If you like mustered, Im telling you give it a shot.

Well, I have had Sirius radio for a couple of years and to be honest, I think it was more repeated than normal radio. I liked the comedy channels if I listen once (2hrs) every 4 days. I did not like it after a year. I have had HD radio and liked it the whole time. That is my opinion and we all know, all opinions are different. For the past 8 months give or take since I bought my truck, I have neither. I am planning to buy an HD radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Is that the only reason? I ask because I paid a one-time fee for Sirius, too - $399.99 at the time ... for a lifetime subscription. The unit was one that came with the vehicle I had purchased. I've transferred that subscription from that vehicle to my truck. (75 buck transfer fee.) I think it's now $499.99 for lifetime, by the way.

10" Sub

[/FONT][/COLOR]Fixed, front-mounted winch carrier or receiver hitch-based winch carrier?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Mustard, as long as it is,” Bertman original Ball Park Mustard.” Which is Cleveland Indians Stadium mustard. It was on what, stadiums famous foods on the food network. You can order online. If you like mustered, I’m telling you give it a shot.

Well, I have had Sirius radio for a couple of years and to be honest, I think it was more repeated than normal radio. I liked the comedy channels if I listen once (2hrs) every 4 days. I did not like it after a year. I have had HD radio and liked it the whole time. That is my opinion and we all know, all opinions are different. For the past 8 months give or take since I bought my truck, I have neither. I am planning to buy an HD radio.
    No choices here

Grilled or baked

Grilled

Asparagus or Broccoli?

Broccoli (but either is fine)

Butter or none(on the broccoli)

None

Rational or Irrational Numbers?