GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

I don't have a bike yet, but I will get one when I get out of boot camp for the Navy, my dad had a Honda Shadow Spirit, my brother out of the Navy had a Ninja 650, and my other brother had a Honda Nighthawk and now has a Kawasaki but I don't know the model. I had pics of them all on my old computer but it got stolen. Rode the Ninja through Montana on the Navy brother's move home and it was quite nice...until I hit traffic

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

2005 Boulevard C-50, bought it new, will prolly have it until I can no longer ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MCPS1.jpg   MCPS5.jpg   MCPS8.jpg  
    "I Hate When That Happens!"

2003 I got bored and went to the Suzuki dealer to see if they had anything that caught my eye. I fell in love with the new 600 Katana "Yellow" and wrote them a check for the one on the showroom floor. After a year went by I was bored with it because I really enjoyed driving my 94 Vette more so I sold it and took it in the pants. I guess it happens. @SurrealOne what color was yours?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    @SurrealOne what color was yours?
    Mine was dark metallic silver.

Legend

Blog Entries

1998 Harley Fatboy Custom

(Scott) Myrtle Beach, SC
    January 2012 ROTM WINNER
    2011 GMC Sierra Z71 MAX 6.2 L w/ Trailering Package
    Rough Country, XD Rockstars, Nitto Trail Grapplers, N Fab, Lund Genesis, Putco, Gator Grip,
    Flowmaster 40 series, Diablosport InTune, Banks Ram Air CAI,
    WeatherTech, AVS Aeroskin, Tow Mirrors, Upgradeyourauto.com

Sweet bile Red! Like the pipes. Bet they're hot.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Legend

Blog Entries

Yes they are. My wife has a 4 inch scar on her leg to prove it.

Exhaust burn. Ouch.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 047.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	39751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 050.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	39752
    01 Cbr929rr That I traded for a lifted 92 Chevy Blazer. My exgirlfriend and I hit a deer at about 45mph, went over the handlebars, killed the deer, totalled the bike and we didnt get hurt. I bought the bike back from the insurance company for $1000 and put $1200 back into it to get it back to almost new again. The following summer the same girl and I were passing 2 cars at about 70mph and ANOTHER deer ran out and glanced off of me just as I returned from passing the cars. I did manage to keep the bike upright but because I was speeding a little I did not stop but did see the deer flopping in the road and the 2 cars I passed looked to have stopped. When I got home I realized that the deer broke my front fairing, front turn signal, bent my foot brake lever way down and also ended up breaking my exgirlfriends foot. After refixing the bike again that is when I could not enjoy the bike anymore because I figured after 2 strikes im not gonna give a third strike a chance.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Smart man phantom. Sound like a curse of the deer situation. Twice what the chances?