GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Go to http://pac-audio.com/ and figure out what you need then price it online using Google, Crutchfield, Amazon, and others to find a price+shipping that suits you. This is easy stuff, bro...

Surreal

P.S. I personally hate the PAC SWI-Jack (which is the steering wheel interface control module), however, I'm biased, as it's finicky with Kenwood head units.
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 05-15-2012 at 08:48 PM.

I can't live without my steering wheel controls!! Lol. Oh and btw, does the install come with lubricant?

I think the best lubricant you should use for this is Click image for larger version. 

Name:	products_05_big_0.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	39534

I think your getting hosed, those prices are a bit high and I think you could do better.
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

That's the stuff I used the last time I went into the dealership!!! Good stuff....

I always figure if they're going to bend me over, at least be gentle and use a little lube!
    Ford has a better idea! Drive a GM!

07 GMC Sierra Classic
    07 Honda Accord EX-L

68 Camaro (blown)
    2011 Ford F550 V10
    I don't own this truck, I just drive it!

At those prices? No, there's no lube. That's more like a barbed broom handle... with splinters.

As I am looking for a head unit for the wife's car that price seems high. I would also check the outlet section on crutchfield.

the only lube i use is vaseline with sand in it and im leaning towards the pioneer 8400BH

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

For $750 you could probably buy Zigger or Enkei a plane ticket, bribe them with more than you'd pay a normal installer, split a beer afterward and have it done. Sounds like they're trying to resell it for the new price but fudge the numbers so it sounds like you're getting a deal. Check around online, and if you don't need it right away, check for a while. I've seen some really good deals on the cruthfield outlead and amazon for nice head units if you're patient enough to wait for them. As a matter of fact, you can even buy an install card from crutchfield that you simply take to one of their installers in your area and get the unit installed. That install card is $200 for a gps/nav head unit. That should tell you right there how ridiculous the $750 is.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

im going to wait it out and just order my second sub for now and when i found the right deck for the right price online then ill order it

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast