GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default GMTC 2012 Spring Contest ~ Winners List

I've got the winners list almost complete, I'll update and add to this thread when I get them all worked out and verify everything.

UPDATE - 5/24/2012
    The list of winners will be posted by noon tomorrow central time in this forum (not this thread). Keep checking back for a new thread to surface with the list of winners, and I might make a bit of a game out of it.

UPDATE - 5/25/2012
    Each prize will get their own separate post in the "Contests & Giveaways" forum. Keep your eyes open as we will post the winner sometime during the hour, and we're on Central time.

8:00 Hour - ShotLock from TruckVault
    9:00 Hour - GM Parts Club $250 Gift Certificate
    10:00 Hour - Adam's Polish Kits
    11:00 Hour - Bedrug Bedliner
    12:00 Hour - ReadyLift Lift & Leveling Kits
    1:00 Hour - Truxedo Tonneau Cover
    2:00 Hour - EGRUSA Fender Flares
    3:00 Hour - Total Load Control Towing System
    3:00 Hour - Chevrolet t-shirts (20)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pimp.jpg 
Views:	2763 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	39918
    Last edited by Steve; 05-25-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

haha, sorry for the delay on this guys. We've had pneumonia and the Norwalk virus in our house the last three weeks, plus the baby had to get ear tubes, blah blah balh. I'm working on getting the contests winners worked out and should be able to post them by tomorrow noon ... (and maybe tonight!) ...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I'm going to unlock this. Who wants the winners list now and who wants them tomorrow or maybe next week? Remember there are only 8 prizes (plus 20 t-shirts) and I have the 8 big prizes already matched up and ready to go.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD

OOO go now!
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

I am curious but, can wait longer if needed.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I vote post what you've got so far. But I also defer to what works for you. You have enough going on in your house right now without worrying about that. I hope things are getting better there.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

ok, I am going to send out a mass email (not all that effective before a three-day weekend) tonight to draw everyone in here for a big event tomorrow ... and I will have the winners list posted by noon CST tomorrow.
    Last edited by Steve; 05-25-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    ok, I am going to send out a mass email (not all that effective before a three-day weekend) tonight and I will have the winners list posted by noon CST tomorrow.
    A mass email to whom? All users? Some of us have notifications set up only for PM's. (Most sysadmin types know to go set such things and I know I'm not the only one with it set...)

... If you're worried about not being notified about winning a prize, don't worry I'll make certain that every winner is notified with plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation to collect the prize he/she wins.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok lets see.... I'm in the EST time zone and it's daylight savings time this year.. The sun is behind the clouds. So I won't get my list till 1Pm?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Default contest entry

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok lets see.... I'm in the EST time zone and it's daylight savings time this year.. The sun is behind the clouds. So I won't get my list till 1Pm?
    Ok so who is the winner
    "The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change."

Carl Rogers

2004 GMC Yukon, 4X4 SLT, 5.3L Vortex, leather interior...

Trail Master 2.5" leveling kit, Skyjacker shocks up front, EGR 1.25" Fender Flares

Putco Punch Grille Insert, gamut of Putco chrome accesories, IPCW chrome/clear taillights, velour dash cover by CoverKing

Running on 265/70/17 Cooper Discover AT3's

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast