GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Nike GPS Tag

Default Nike GPS Tag

So I've never used it but I would like to try the Nike Tag game. If you are interested PM me and I will send you my email to invite or PM me your email and I will invite you. I'm not a huge runner and I pretty much always run with my 13mo old in a jogging stroller so its a little more difficult then before =p.
    2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
    LED Dome light
    LED Floor lights
    RC Leveling kit
    Tow Mirrors Custom LED running/signal lights
    BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover

really no one here runs? come on let your inner child out and play tag with me!

Some of us are just too old to run. We are more accustomed to rolling in our later years.
    I used to run 5 miles daily with and average of 7 minute miles. Unfortunately old age took my knees away and running is just impossible anymore.
    I hope you can find someone to connect with as running was a very enjoyable recreation.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaele View Post
    really no one here runs? come on let your inner child out and play tag with me!
    I had to google what the game was. I would love to play. Only issue is that I do not have a smart phone to play with. I run pushing a three year old and a 11 month old in a jogging stoller. SO I know what you mean. I just started running this year. Did my first 5k in 24:48. I am running a 5k next saturday called HeroRush. It is a fire fighter based 5k with 19 obstacles.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

nice that run sounds like fun. Im going to do the toughmudder in April when it comes to the Bay area

I was looking at toughmudder. It was 5 hours away from my house. I have a friend that is trying to qualify for the 24 hour toughmudder. herorush is going to LA at the end of next month. check out www.herorush.com . They also have coupon codes for $10 off pop up on facebook every now and then.

I will throw my hat into this arena as well Jaele I will PM you my Nike+ info (just created account) and if anyone else wants to link up just let me know.. I am a very light runner although I was able to do a 8.09K one of my last days in Afghanistan..

2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"

Quote Originally Posted by MoBillyAla View Post
    I will throw my hat into this arena as well Jaele I will PM you my Nike+ info (just created account) and if anyone else wants to link up just let me know.. I am a very light runner although I was able to do a 8.09K one of my last days in Afghanistan..
    Welcome back home and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coach24 View Post
    Welcome back home and Thanks
    Thanks Coach! Been back about 2 months now and loving every bit of it : )
    Keep all those downrange still in our thoughts until they all come home though...