GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks everyone.
    2005 Chevy Silverado - Bright orange, 4.8L, 2wd, reg cab, short bed, Stock for now. :glasses:
    1967 Ford Mustang - Coupe, 200ci 6cyl w/minor upgrades, Stereo, Wheels, Interior, All other stock. White. First car and love her.

Former cars.
    1967 Ford Mustang - Coupe, 302 race prep, one bad ass car but she met her maker at the track :erf:
    1997 Ford Mustang Cobra - All stock, caused to much trouble with her. Well thats what the cops kept saying so i had to get rid of her.:grrrrrr:

Legend

What mods are you planning for it?

KRIS
    2007 GMC Sierra CrewCab 4.8L
    Tinted Windows, 20" Chrome MB Predators on 275/55/20 Copper AT's, GM Bed Rug, Speed Scene Chrome Grille, Putco Chrome Handles, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, Magnaflow Muffler and many more mods to come.
    Former GM Vehicles:
    96 Chevy Camaro. My first car modded for a High School kid.

Well there are lots of plans. How many of them get executed is another story. To start in the front i want either an SS front bumper or a custom one. Im going to do a custom grill that im gana make by hand some day. Debadge. 22" rockstar wheels with directional tread tyres. Rear roll pan. Tonnaeu cover with the little wind on the end from gaylords. Lower it ailittle if necessary after the wheels, not to much mabe a couple inchs. Ah then to the interior. I really kinda like the clean factory look. The sub box with amp. Nothing to crazy mabe 2 10" and about 500 watts or so. Mabe some custom embroidering on the head rest or something. Dash mat. Ah engine. Eventually i wouldnt mind buying a crate Z06 motor and dropping it in and mabe supercharging that one. I dont know. If not just bolt on some stuff to my 4.8. Rear end i def am gana need a posi. And i was playing around in my head with somewhat of an independent rear end or even a 5link solid axle. I know i want to get away from the leaf springs but thats like the z06 dream. Def like the color so it'll have to stay. So all in all i've got more or less 2 plans for her, lol. A sweet daily driver or a made road coarse truck, lol. Only the future will decide.

Legend

PepboysASETech Well there are lots of plans. How many of them get executed is another story. To start in the front i want either an SS front bumper or a custom one. Im going to do a custom grill that im gana make by hand some day. Debadge. 22" rockstar wheels with directional tread tyres. Rear roll pan. Tonnaeu cover with the little wind on the end from gaylords. Lower it ailittle if necessary after the wheels, not to much mabe a couple inchs. Ah then to the interior. I really kinda like the clean factory look. The sub box with amp. Nothing to crazy mabe 2 10" and about 500 watts or so. Mabe some custom embroidering on the head rest or something. Dash mat. Ah engine. Eventually i wouldnt mind buying a crate Z06 motor and dropping it in and mabe supercharging that one. I dont know. If not just bolt on some stuff to my 4.8. Rear end i def am gana need a posi. And i was playing around in my head with somewhat of an independent rear end or even a 5link solid axle. I know i want to get away from the leaf springs but thats like the z06 dream. Def like the color so it'll have to stay. So all in all i've got more or less 2 plans for her, lol. A sweet daily driver or a made road coarse truck, lol. Only the future will decide.
    Sounds like a serious list. All the luck to ya man. even if half of that stuff gets done that's gonna be one sick truck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12