GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The storm

Storm what about that kit that the crew from EGR just got? Either way the storm is looking good!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Just got new bedrail caps from Bushwacker. These things have alot of sticky tape and you only get one shot. Put the passenger side on with no problems. Went to put the drivers side on decided to put the tailgate down thinking it would make it easier. However all it did was allow me to put it on crooked. Not very happy right now. Just going to roll with it for now. But will have to peel it off, buy new sticky tape and replace it on the bedrail. Then reinstall it. I do like it on the passenger side and it would have been a great addition to the Storm had I put both of them on straight. Will post some pics soon. Man I so pist.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Be cool to see a matching grill in that hole in the front bumper. Definitely a ROTM deserving truck. I LIKE IT ALOT!!!

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by LOVINTHESTORM View Post
    Just got new bedrail caps from Bushwacker. These things have alot of sticky tape and you only get one shot. Put the passenger side on with no problems. Went to put the drivers side on decided to put the tailgate down thinking it would make it easier. However all it did was allow me to put it on crooked. Not very happy right now. Just going to roll with it for now. But will have to peel it off, buy new sticky tape and replace it on the bedrail. Then reinstall it. I do like it on the passenger side and it would have been a great addition to the Storm had I put both of them on straight. Will post some pics soon. Man I so pist.
    Ouch. Had that same problem with a bushwacker tailgate cap on my old 06' Silverado. I just decided to roll with it lol. Good luck on fixing it man.
    09 Sierra SLT
    - Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
    - Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
    - K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
    Next up: Smoked fog lights

2000 Silverado Z71
    - 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
    - Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
    - Lots more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalYates View Post
    Ouch. Had that same problem with a bushwacker tailgate cap on my old 06' Silverado. I just decided to roll with it lol. Good luck on fixing it man.
    Thanks man. If you only knew. I have a small dose of OCD tendencies and I like things to be perfect. I can't quit thinking about that bedrail. I really like them but the whole experience is making me regret them. Almost wish I would of had them sprayed with the Line-X when I had the chance. I would cost me 200 bucks to have them sprayed now. I am determined to fix it but not sure I can get it back off without messing it up. Those babies are on there good. But I will be looking and messing with it until I fix it. If I can't get it off without messing it up I will be forced to just rip both of them back off and consider it a total loss. Very pissed at myself right now.

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123