GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Head Scratcher 08 Trail Blazer

Hi Everyone ,
    I have a strange issue with my 08 Trail Blazer , every time I go to Delta Sonic car wash when I get home my drivers side carpet , pad and floor board is sopping wet . I have checked and the rubber seal for the cable that goes thru the floor board is not wet at all . I can't see any blockage in the vents near the bottom of the windshield . Could it be to much water at once for the drains to handle or a plugged drain ??? Please help !! Thank you

i bet it is windshield related some how but just a guess, try your garden hose in specific small areas slowly and have someone watch to see if water comes in. remove the nozzle and put water in a small spot starting at bottom untill you identify the problem

Obvious question....Is the window up?

Could be a plugged up drain though

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Sr. Mechanic

This might be a stretch but, my uncle has an '08 Equinox, I know it's not the same but bear with me. He had the same problem and tried everything. Anyway his vehicle had a sunroof, not sure if you do or not. Turns out that there is a drain line that goes from the sunroof down one of the door posts and out the bottom of the vehicle. He found out there was a hole that should have been in the floor to let the water out that had not been drilled and the water would back up and leak into the carpet. Sorry if this sounds confusing, if you think this might be your problem let me know and I'll talk to him and get more details.
    2008 Silverado LT 5.3, Rancho 4", 18x9 XD Addicts, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grappler m/t's, Westin brush guard, Go Rino steps, Truxedo lo pro cover, magnaflow, tow mirrors.