GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: "bug report"

Default "bug report"

I was playing around on the site. This is NOT a major bug but I found when you go to this url, The moderator list at the top. Next to name there is something written next to them but canít read because all the writing is over lapped.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showgroups.php#axzz1voDylc3t
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

You might mention the browser and version you're using. I'm not experiencing what you just mentioned, by the way, and I'm on IE9 in non-compat mode.

I use firefox and did not experience that issue either.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    You might mention the browser and version you're using. I'm not experiencing what you just mentioned, by the way, and I'm on IE9 in non-compat mode.
    Well at work I have IE8 whitch i can't change but i opened it in Google Crome it was fine. so I will just use crome for the site. thanks