Results 1 to 10 of 15
05-25-2012, 11:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
BedRug BedTred Winner ~ GMTC 2012 Spring Contest
The prizes just keep coming and coming with the GMTC 2012 Spring Contest!
BedRug Bedliner - ahmitchell1
One BedTred Bed Liner from Bedrug. This this is pretty sweet and would be a great look for your truck bed.
Congrats on the win @ahmitchell1; please send me a PM with your name, address, email, etc. I will have a rep contact you so you can choose what you want and how you want to take delivery.
Next prize will be announced in the 12:00 hour.
Last edited by Steve; 05-25-2012 at 11:39 AM.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today
05-25-2012, 11:41 AM #2
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
05-25-2012, 11:41 AM #3
Nice win @ahmitchell1! Enjoy that thing!
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- 3/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s
- Power and visuals to come (Nightmarebreed Motorsports LLC motor prototype #2 build in progress)
- Lots of stuff waiting to be put on!
"Trina" - 2001 GMC 2500 HD
- LB7 6.6 DirtyMaxx w/ Allison
- Currently totally trashed/mistreated... restoration in progress
- Replacement front/rears, Lift, Wheels/Tires, Paint/Bodywork, New trans, 4" MBRP, +75hp Injector kit, Lift pump upgrade (all to come)
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Chevy 427/ 350 turbo/ ford 9" rear (in progress)
05-25-2012, 11:43 AM #4
Congratz!!!!!1999 GMC Suburban C1500
05-25-2012, 12:14 PM #5
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
Congratulations on the win.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
05-25-2012, 01:40 PM #6
congrats on the bedlinerDavid
2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, fiberglass tonneau cover, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Tuff Country trac bars, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
1960 Land Rover Series II 88
2002 Nissan Altima (My Commuter)
2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
NRA Life Member
05-25-2012, 02:56 PM #7
05-25-2012, 03:00 PM #8
Congrats AhMitchell11958 Chevrolet Apache Fleetside Longbed .. 350 with a turbo 350 tranny
2010 Silverado LTZ 4X4 Z71
05-25-2012, 03:44 PM #9
Congrats Mitchell, got to love winning free stuff.
2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3
Convenience Package: Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist
Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2
You can't get away from the STORM!
05-25-2012, 09:46 PM #10
Grats mitchell. I used to have one of these in my '96 silverado. I loved that thing. Hope you enjoy yours as well.
To Be Completed (Eventually):
6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 22Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:51 PM
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 56Last Post: 06-19-2012, 01:30 PM
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2012, 07:57 PM
By Steve in forum Contests & GiveawaysReplies: 70Last Post: 05-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Tags for this Thread