GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dpeter View Post
    Anyone with a shirt yet? Any hope or do I chalk this one up as crap happens and move on?
    I hasn't gotten my t shirt either actually
    Adam
    11 Silverado Summit White Ext. Cab 5.3L Z71 9k miles
    RC leveling kit
    Jason fiberglass tonneau cover
    Penda-liner
    Superchips 91 octane tune
    Front air dam removed
    6,000k lowbeams 6,000k fogs
    color match bowties
    color match mudflaps
    20% tint all the way around
    20% tinted 6in sunshade
    Nitto terra grappler 275/70r17 (winter setup)
    Chevy 22s with Bridgestone Alenza 285/45r22 (summer setup)
    Kenwood DNX6180 indash

no not yet. as I have said before, he is a busy man and he has it in someone else hands. it is what it is. We will get it one day and when we do, it is like a present. you will have a smile that day.
    Last edited by Curky; 08-22-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Sr. Engineer

I understand busy and I also understand that Steve has relied upon the promise of others to make good on his. I really enjoy this site and a T-shirt is NOT going to change that but what I would truely desire is to know is who broke their word to Steve so that I may do buisiness with someone else should the opurtunity arise. Would you do buisiness with or recommend to anyone else someone with this kind of track record of customer service?
    2000 GMC YUKON SLT, 5.3L tow pkg, G80 rear/w 3.73 gear

don't know if you saw this thread
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...582#post499582

I understand busy and I also understand that Steve has relied upon the promise of others to make good on his. I really enjoy this site and a T-shirt is NOT going to change that but what I would truely desire is to know is who broke their word to Steve so that I may do buisiness with someone else should the opurtunity arise. Would you do buisiness with or recommend to anyone else someone with this kind of track record of customer service?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Sr. Engineer

Yes I have and as recently as a few seconds ago have reread it. And? Let us put it in a different but same situation: You promise your child a gift and you then ask me to make good on it. I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". You contact me and I say I promise to make it happen. Time goes by and child asks "where is my gift Dad". At some point you stop believing me and either get the gift from somewhere else or tell child it aint happnin and make your appologies. So is it your fault? Not at first but if you do business with me again then shame on you.

I understand what you are saying- from the beginning. Completely! I hope you do not think this is an argument and know this is just a conversation. The way I look at it is we are not children and it was (is) free. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait to get it and hope I do as well. At this point just like on a previous post on this thread you said or asked: I did kind of just put it as a wash. Even though I know eventually we will get it. This way I don’t care much and maybe just forget and be surprised one day. Have a good day… @dpeter
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Sr. Engineer

Curky, I appreciate your position and adopt it as mine as well. No ill will intended and none taken. Thanks for the exchange.

Curky, I appreciate your position and adopt it as mine as well. No ill will intended and none taken. Thanks for the exchange.
    all good, it was i looked back and read what we were doing back and forth and it looks bad. so I just wanted to clarify with you that it was not that it seamed. See i learned that there is no exasperation in text or email, unless you are a pro in writing. Which i'm not, lol
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Got an email from GM Communications, said I should have my shirt tomorrow. @Steve
    so, everyone check your emails

Tim Walters (Curky)

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Me too..... Thanks Steve....

Hello to all,

Let me introduce myself, Vicki Cosgrove,GM Communications, South Central Region.

Thank you for your participation in the gmtruckclub.comcontest and congratulations for you are a winner.

I have finally received t-shirts to send you. It has only been three months, my apologies for the delay.

I will be sending to you via FedEx (our office does not send regular mail, FedEx is more economical) I have your mailing address, will need your phone number.
    Please also include your shirt size.

Warm regards and thank you for your support.

Vicki
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast