GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Jr. Mechanic

Steve, I had issues as well and sent you a PM. Keeps asking me to log in and then tells me my username and password is incorrect even though I am already logged in.

Initially I had issues but I was able to get it to work. I thought it might be because i was using my phone, but I finally got it to work.

2007 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 4.8l, 2007 Suzuki XL-7, 2012 H-D Sportster "Seventy-Two"

ok, technically this is a different system - so you can not use your current GMTC username and password to login. That would be a nice feature to add (if it exists as a plug-in option for me to install) but right now you can just act as a guest or you have to register on that other page as a new person.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Worked just fine for me. I did not try to log in first. It looks like the same type system that 4WD.com uses...it is just a user account for the ordering system.

Thanks again for the sticker!!!! I was working ot this week and missed your challenge to post more. Sorry. I'll try to lurk more often! ~LOL~
    Rob
    1999 Suburban C1500 LS 5.7 K&N filter, VentVisors, debadged aka "LAAT/i...Larty"
    1994 C2500 454. Ex-Forest Service beastie. aka "Redneck"
    2006 Saturn Ion...the Wife's car.
    Empty spot that needs a Jeep...

I'm going to start shipping these out early next week, I have another batch being made but they won't let me know when they can get so them until Monday.

So until then I will ship out the medium, large and x-large stickers that I have ... and those members who post a bunch between now and whenever I ship out will get the bigger sticker upgrade for free. Just my way for giving back to those who give back to the site!

A-posting I will go, a-posting I will go! ~LO~L

Seriously, appreciate the sticker.

REALLY! I would love the Med. one. If the large I would put that one on too.....
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Livermore, CA USA 3741'24.33" 12145'47.49"

I think the small one would actually work better because most of the rear window is taken up with the big-a$$ Raider decal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SierraBack002.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	43059
    Chuck Harding <cdharding@comcast.net>
    Black 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Crew Cab "Chuck's Big Black Truck"
    Livermore, CA USA http://www.harding-family.org
    ICBM Coords: 3741'24.33"N 12145'42.49"W
    K6CKT ARRL DOD #1408 Ten-Ten #75815 NAQCC#1379

Ok, time's up. People who've not entered their name/address into the shopping cart system are out of luck. Now comes the fun part, fulfilling these orders and getting them out in the mail either this or next week ... depending on when I get my new order of stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Ok, time's up. People who've not entered their name/address into the shopping cart system are out of luck. Now comes the fun part, fulfilling these orders and getting them out in the mail either this or next week ... depending on when I get my new order of stickers.
    Thank you Steve!! I'm just saying. I don’t know if anyone has bought a large or extra large one, if not and you want to see it on a truck. I will be more than happy to put it on mine. If I get a small one, I WILL be just as happy. Thank you again Steve for everything you do here and making this a great club w/o a lot of drama like others.