Results 1 to 10 of 114
Thread: Smartie Pants Game
05-28-2012, 11:43 AM #1
Smartie Pants Game
Okay, this game is real simple.
1. Answer the previous question or curiosity. (The answer can be funny, fictional, serious or even a video link to the answer.)
2. Ask something that you want to know or are curious about. (again, the question can be anything. Keep it light hearted)
Okay, I'll go first.
Why are some mother in laws so nosy?
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
05-28-2012, 12:26 PM #2
Because they are mother-in-laws.
Without using a computing aid/device of any kind, what is the cube root of pi?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
05-28-2012, 12:47 PM #3
An irrational number.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
- Falken Rocky Mountain ATS 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Front air dam removed, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint
Next Planned Mods:
Black billet grill inserts
"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."
05-28-2012, 12:53 PM #4
The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. (Source: http://style.org/unladenswallow/)
What, precisely, is so funny about slapstick comedy?
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM #5
Dick Van Dyke, John Ritter, the 3 stooges all showed great examples of slapstick comedy, I guess the shear stupidity of it is why it is so funny.
Does anyone really know what time it is?
05-28-2012, 01:15 PM #6
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
05-28-2012, 01:19 PM #7
A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two (or more) isn't sure.
If a tree falls in a forest and hits a mime, will he make a sound?
05-28-2012, 01:28 PM #8
That is what we call a word salad and the answer is most likely sometimes never...................
What is the difference between a mechanic and a Technician?
---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM #9
Mechanic does all the work
Why was Memorial Day invented?
If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar
1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Clear No Name Headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers | Ye Olde Toolbox "borrowed" from ex-brother in law
3 inch lift kit | 33 inch A/Ts | 4.10 gears | Bigger Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler with fan | Custom Tune | Headers | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Newer GMC front cap | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
US Navy Sailor :sign0011:
05-28-2012, 01:34 PM #10
By Steve in forum The Coffee ShopReplies: 11Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:43 AM
By Steve in forum The Coffee ShopReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:06 PM
By trapstud in forum Games ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
By Steve in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
By EBK142 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Tags for this Thread
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod