GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default Smartie Pants Game

Okay, this game is real simple.

1. Answer the previous question or curiosity. (The answer can be funny, fictional, serious or even a video link to the answer.)

2. Ask something that you want to know or are curious about. (again, the question can be anything. Keep it light hearted)

Okay, I'll go first.

Why are some mother in laws so nosy?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Because they are mother-in-laws.

Without using a computing aid/device of any kind, what is the cube root of pi?

An irrational number.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. (Source: http://style.org/unladenswallow/)

What, precisely, is so funny about slapstick comedy?

Dick Van Dyke, John Ritter, the 3 stooges all showed great examples of slapstick comedy, I guess the shear stupidity of it is why it is so funny.

Does anyone really know what time it is?

Chicago does.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two (or more) isn't sure.

If a tree falls in a forest and hits a mime, will he make a sound?

Haha. I'll add a little comedy to this one.. These days everyone that thinks about outer space gets high @SurrealOne "cough, cough" lol i kid..

Why can't I have my own lane on the highway? I would share with other drivers that have similar driving styles to me..

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

You CAN have your own lane on the highway ... as soon as you personally fund construction of it and get all the requisite clearances and approvals prior to the commencement of its construction.

Why isn't there a requirement for professional athletes (a la NBa, NFL, etc.) to have college degrees?

Well most of the commissioners from the sport are previous athletes and have had to many cuncusions to realize what they are doing, plus these sports bring in way to much money not only to the players and supporters but also the the local teams economy. They don't care about what somebody has done before or what they haven't as long as they can play the sport and make money they couldn't give a flying f*ck..

Why is it that most healthy food taste disgusting while the best tasting foods are often the ones that are bad for you?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by