GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Posting Pics - Albums

What does everyone do to post decent pics in their albums? Everything I upload turns out so grainy and nasty by the time it is reduced to the 82kb limit. The only pic that turns out decent is my signature pic.
    Last edited by TimTom64b; 05-30-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

That is a good signature picture, By the way awesome truck. I had a problem with that too. I got extremely mad. That is when my women got involved. She had me down load some free program that she used when she did web design. It is a little more than what I wanted to do but not bad. I’m at work so don’t have the name of it off hand. I will find out when I get home tonight and post on here tomorrow with the name.

The program lets you take a picture and change it by size or pixels, that is all I know right now but it worked.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Two suggestions first -back up your computer before you download it just in case you don’t like it. The only thing I did not like but was an easy fix, it changed my search engine. When I used this I just put the max pixels that this site can up load and worked pretty good. There is a lot of free software out there you could use to do this. Most new cameras come with something similar. I hope this helps if you have not figured anything out yet.

http://www.irfanview.com

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

First off that is a sweet ride..... Are you taking pics with a phone or Camara? Great link Curky....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanks... I took the pic's with a camera. I ended up using software that came with my camera instead of the ms office stuff to mod the pic before posting as suggested... And they are much better. Thanks for all the help.

No problem, glad to help.