GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: New Bowtie

Default New Bowtie

Hey guys im looking to do a new bowtie on my 07 silverado....does anyone have any suggestions or pics of thiers that arent factory?
    TBrown0102
    07 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    RCX leveling kit
    18" Ultra Gauntlet Matte Black Wheels
    285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    8000k HID Conversion Kit
    20% Tint
    Blacked Out Bow Ties

Welcome to the club! Check out the accessories thread to get some good ideas.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1488.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	40158

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

You planning on painting it? Or replacing it with a billet one?

2012 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4.8L 4x4
    - Nitto Tera Grapler 265/70R17, Line-X bed liner, Black Bowties, Stampede front deflector, DeeZee black diamond plate bed rails, TonnoPro Lo-roll cover, Antenna deleted, Spyder Projection Headlights with Phillips CrystalVision Ultra bulbs, Spyder Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Rough Country leveling kit, PlastiDip'd emblems, and wheel hubs, Diablosport Trinity, 20% tint, Black OEM grill

"Coming through in a new Chevy, droppin' game like it's too heavy."

just tryin to get some ideas to so which i want to do. I thought about having it painted Matte Black to match the wheels but not sure. Im not a fan of a lot of chrome so prolly not doing a billet non painted bowtie

Welcome to the club, If your looking for something unusual maybe you should think about the Hydro Dip. They have some cool patterns and they do good work.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by tbrown0102 View Post
    Hey guys im looking to do a new bowtie on my 07 silverado....does anyone have any suggestions or pics of thiers that arent factory?
    What does your stock one look like? Does it have a chrome border?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Welcome to the club, If your looking for something unusual maybe you should think about the Hydro Dip. They have some cool patterns and they do good work.
    That's what came to mind for me too, good thinkin'

Checkout my emblems in my album... They are billet in black on the front and rear.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTom64b View Post
    Checkout my emblems in my album... They are billet in black on the front and rear.
    I removed the plastic cover (amber lens) and the chrome foil (under the lens) and the black plastic that was left looks just like the bullet bow-tie on TimTom's truck (may not be as nice, but a lot cheaper)
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by