GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Exclamation Instrument Cluster not Working

Hello GM,

I am lucky to have this site a Chevrolet Forum because I have this Cluster problem in my Suburban 2010, it's like; no Fuel level indicator, speedometer not working and all in the instrument Cluster are not working, "PRND12" as well no indicator. Please GM i need some helping hand in here. Anyways I am a Filipino and presently residing here in my country Philippines... any simple tips how to fix my problem is so much appreciated.

Jzing

Jzing,

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Although I specialize in helping customers from the USA I am not a technician, nor am I able to diagnose your vehicle. I do have a number to our Overseas Philippines department 632-848-0375. I hope this is of some use to you.

Evan, GM Customer Service

Disconnect your battery and reconnect it. See if that helps
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Quote Originally Posted by zw3ackz View Post
    Hello GM,

I am lucky to have this site a Chevrolet Forum because I have this Cluster problem in my Suburban 2010, it's like; no Fuel level indicator, speedometer not working and all in the instrument Cluster are not working, "PRND12" as well no indicator. Please GM i need some helping hand in here. Anyways I am a Filipino and presently residing here in my country Philippines... any simple tips how to fix my problem is so much appreciated.

Jzing
    From what you have mentioned, check the 2-Fuses for the Dash Cluster, one is for the Back Lighting in the Dash Cluster and the 2nd one is for the Dash Cluster itself.....
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 09-29-2013 at 11:32 AM.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN