GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Lol...excellent point.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

A vacation where nobody bothered me.. peace and quite would be excellent!

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechRaider View Post
    A vacation where nobody bothered me.. peace and quite would be excellent!
    But that's not one singular item; it's a bunch of small expenses. You have to spend it all on exactly one thing (which is the catch)...

Its a singe item.. 1 hotel room where only I have the key. The place can be empty, but I would be alone..? No?

In addition to shelter, vacations tend to include meals, transportation, and souvenirs.

touche, so then I couldn't but a tuner for my truck since that would eventually lead to me needing gas.. a lot of gas. So then maybe I would buy a new computer, wait nope that requires electricity.. hmm.. I think this is technically impossible, or am I taking it to literally? haha

Too literal. The issue is that a vacation is a collection of products and services ... whereas a tuner is a singular product. Get it?

ok then.. I'll settle and just purchase a center console for my truck!

Get him SurrealOne, lol

I would fix replace my rocker panels and do body work

New Diablo Trinity Diablew tuned of course installed and tested to peak performance by Lew himself lol

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4WD/Z71 Crew Cab Gray Green Metallic 6.0 Gas 6spd Auto 3.73 gears, HD locking rear differential. 18"Alum Wheels (Stock) Stock Michelin LTX AT-II Tires, Banks Monster Exhaust, Westin Platinum SS Oval Step Bars, EGR Window Deflectors, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Front and back Weathertech Digitech liners. Factory Remote Start with Onstar App on iPhone.

2003 GMC Envoy SLE Black 4WD 4.2 175,000 Miles all original drivetrain and runs like a champ and no rust or rot!