GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Mechanic

I will say the adjustable peddles are nice if there is more than one driver. My father and I went on a hunting trip to our cabin for a couple of days. Since its a five hour trip and he worked that day I took over at the half way mark. Since I stand almost 6'1'' and he is 5'9ish'', wow. I cant stand having the seat back the whole way because my arms feel like stretch armstrong. so i was able to find a happy medium by adjusting the peddle to meet my standards haha
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Blog Entries

I've never whined about any extra options that I thought I wouldn't use. Mainly because I saw a truck and fell in love, so I tried to rationalize spending 42k on a truck with lots of options I probably wouldn't use. Turns out I love the adj peddles because I'm oddly shaped (long arms, short legs). I love my dual automatic climate control, It hasn't moved from 70 since I bought the truck. I could do without the back up sensor because I leave my trailer hitch connected making it very annoying having to turn it off every time I start the truck.

I don't adjust the seats on my side, but my passengers are always loving that it's power passenger side. I do use the bluetooth for my phone, I use the steering wheel controls every day, I even use the iPod/iPhone connection inside the center console! All in all, I use everything except the parking assist.

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If he isn't, there is no need to embarrass him."

2012 Silverado 1500 Texas Edition 4x4 LT skid plate, 5000k 55W low beams with DRL fuse removed, 5000k 35W fog lamps.

Leveling kit and tires coming soon.

Leaving for boot camp at MCRDSD 20121008.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12