GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROFLMAO!!! That's what trucks are for mate! All you needed was a winch, and a tree blanket, get a hitch mounet one. Better yet, a sturdy rope, wrapped arrou8nd one tire, then arround a tree, and you can reel yourself out of there! Looks like a great place to take your girl. You can pretend to be stranded, and make an adventure out of it, without really getting in harms way. Just use a blanket on the middle of the rope, to slow it down if it breaks, and have your buddy with the Ram on standby in case you really can't get out! A shovel in the back would have given you more of a chance to dig your way out. I don't even buy a rig that doesn't have a limited slip rear end, and chunky tires. We get snow sometimes that will stop everything here, so we don't fool about.
    The more you challenge yourself, the better offroad you'll be, and the more you will enjoy your rig. HAPPY TRAILS ALL!
    Brian L.

Brian Larson CST. KC9DAK.
    Janesville WI.
    87 GMC G20 6.2 diesel.

This is why I keep a come along in my tool box, but I don't go mudriding much with my stock height and slicks.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12