GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Apprentice

Default Introductions... 85 K10 4x4

Hello,

My name is Justin, i currently own a 1985 Suburban 4x4, lifted and with 33"s on it. I bought this truck a couple of months ago with the intention of slowly doing everything myself to get it ready for the winter months here in Wyoming but due to my accident, we just went ahead and put it in the shop to get fixed... Here is a pic of my old car, and my "new one"

Semi pulled out in front of me... didnt feel all that great but walked away.

yes, i was the guy driving a Prius, and owned a suburban at the same time... Surprisingly, the prius did pretty good on the snow, but now its time for fun.

The PO added the lift, but did not put the drop arm or the "J Bracket" on so it wore out the steering and the pump really quick.. Ive been trolling these forums for awhile so i thought i would just say hello and ill see you guys around...

Welcome to the club!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the club! Sweet old 'burban you got there. If you need inspiration on what all to do to it, there are a ton of build threads over in the full size section of Expedition Portal. They even make me want to go out and join the yacht club!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Jr. Apprentice

Ive got a few plans, but that all depends on how much the wife can tolerate.... got a radio coming in soon so i can jam a bit on the way to work. Other than the radio, i would like to get a basket for the top and some lights, maybe some fog lamps.

Really loved the suburbans since i watched Dante's Peak a long time ago... glad to finally own one that works great!

Thank you for the welcomes!

Again Welcome to the forum. I like the subs myselfr, but I'm a vanner!
    Brian L.

Brian Larson CST. KC9DAK.
    Janesville WI.
    87 GMC G20 6.2 diesel.

That one will look great on the road!
    I like you.

same as my 88
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xUurraji

I just put a new stereo in over the weekend. I will add some photo and DIY into my thread later today. Check it out