GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We're not going to have any time to plan this event for this same day. Plus, I don't want to take anything away from the hard work that Erica did on these events, my hat is really off to her for all that she's done for the site!

How about we try for a Saturday in mid August? I've got the place to meet up at and we can get all of us Texans that can't hit the other meets.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Sr. Apprentice

11th or 18th,make the call.Seems as if someone needs to make the call.I will say 18th.Just say yea or nay.
    2008,2500 silverado,k-n filter,flowmaster 7o series muff. linex bedliner.

Ok, I have confirmed that Fat Daddy's in Mansfield is open and they will be more than happy to have us out for a meet. They've got a big parking lot (can hold about 500 trucks probably) and they have a few grassy areas ... plus they open at like 11 am and we can go in there to hang out as well.

What are some good dates and times for everyone? I'm working with the folks at House of Hotrods to get one of the trucks out there to drive like the GMC Rock Crawler (not street legal) or another one of the trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I'm working with the folks at House of Hotrods to get one of the trucks out there to drive like the GMC Rock Crawler (not street legal) or another one of the trucks.
    It's Mansfield no one ever worries about being street legal down there lately!!!

I've got a new Job that requires me to work Sunday's and being I'm still working at the old place every other Saturday I work (which means the 11th) So I vote for the 18th.

Sr. Apprentice

Thats three,any more? Steve I hope you bring some stickers.See you saturday.

Sr. Apprentice

Maybe next time we will set a time.Was there 1 to 3 with 427 hot rod.

Yea I missed this one, I was waiting for more confirmation if it was gonna happen and what time.
    Maybe we can tag on one of the local shows and meet up, theres a few that happen every couple of weeks.

Sr. Apprentice

We will try again sometime,any saturday.I was looking for more replies,did not get any but you.We will set a time frame next time.thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12