Results 11 to 20 of 159
06-17-2012, 10:31 PM #11
Wouldn't you change it if it was your only place to go?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 SLT Extended Cab Long Bed
(Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...MC-Sierra-1500)
NRA Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer, & Benefactor Member
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson
"The only difference between the topic police and the thought police ... is spelling." -- Anonymous
06-17-2012, 10:39 PM #12
No. And I am still confused. When will all this make sense, when I figure dollars and cents?2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
"If He asks you to go a mile go two"
06-17-2012, 11:46 PM #13
Probably never. Time for a new topic?
06-18-2012, 01:03 AM #14
Why is everything so political?
06-18-2012, 08:11 AM #15
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Lucedale, MS
- Blog Entries
When is the government going to get the hell out of the car business?
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab 5.3 Liter / Automatic:
- Edge CS programmer w/Pod
- K&N intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
- 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
- Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
- Third Brake light is LED by IPCW
- Tail lights are Spyder
- Headlights are TYC
- Front blinkers are Anzo LED
- 6000K HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
- LEDs everywhere else inside and out
- Rear lights wired to work like the new Silverado with 4 tail lights, blinkers and brakes
- Lowered 2" in the rear
- Genuine GM 20" chrome wheels with 285-50-20 tires
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Calipers painted to match
- Kenwood DNX 6160 radio with Bluetooth, GPS, DVD, iPod, Back up Camera and satellite radio
- 2 Cerwin vega amps "1400 watts total"
- 2 - 10" Kicker subs in custom box under back seat.
- 4 Infinity main speakers and 2 PB tweeters on front post
- New custom paint job, Red Fire on Charcoal Gray
"There's no fun in playing safe or by the rules, but it's not fun being hit by a semi-truck either."
06-18-2012, 09:10 AM #16
Everything is so political because across the last 3-4 decades America has largely become a pussified version of what it once was. The government will get out of the car business when it's paid back in full. What was actually done with the loan profits derived from the bank bailouts?
06-18-2012, 11:49 AM #17
Profits most likely went to politicians.
Will Bankers and attorneys ever be honest in dealing with the general public?
06-18-2012, 04:26 PM #18
Aren't the terms 'honest banker' and 'honest attorney' oxymorons?
06-18-2012, 06:42 PM #19
And bankers and attorneys morons?
06-18-2012, 08:33 PM #20
They're morons who make more than either of us, which begs the question of 'who are the real morons'? LOL
By sgtsjj in forum Games ForumReplies: 2136Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:34 AM
By austinhorvath in forum Chevy C/K Truck ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2011, 08:10 PM
By 1st Synthetics in forum Games ForumReplies: 3444Last Post: 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
By Tapper65 in forum Chevy Truck AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:26 PM
By CJlambertz71 in forum The Coffee ShopReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Tags for this Thread