Results 1 to 10 of 27
Thread: hi from VA
06-14-2012, 12:35 PM #9
Welcome to the club bud!
Sounds like a fairly good deal to me! Is it a single cab? I like that you saved it from destruction for sure... and it gives you a fresh canvas to get what you want as far as paint goes!
I'm working on restoring my 01 GMC i just saved from an abusive home myself so interested in seeing some pics and progress on it. There's lots of experience and knowledge on this site in various areas you'll be needing. Just post questions/concerns in their appropriate thread are and I'm sure there will be lots of advice sent your way!
Again, Glad to have ya on the forum! Post some pics of it!
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending