GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey everyone!

Welcome to the club!

2011 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB 2WD W/5.3

Convenience Package
    : Adjustable Pedals, Remote Start, Electric Rear Window Defogger, Rear Parking Assist

Power Tech. Package| Volant CAI| GMC Upgraded Grill| Line-X Premium Bedliner| AVS Smoke Headlight Covers| Demolded| AMI Black Grill Emblem| AMI Black Rear Emblem| EGR In-Channel Window Visors| IPCW Third Brake Light| IPCW LED Fiber Optic Tail Lights| IJDM Dome & License Plate LED's| Flowmaster Exhaust W/ 3" Black Chrome Tips| OEM 20" Rims W/ Goodyear Eagle LS2

You can't get away from the STORM!

Jr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ahmitchell1 View Post
    Dang I've never seen monte Carlos with 700 horses. And I have enough completion down here. And I'd like to see one of these cars come down to road Atlanta or even commerce and walk all over me or my dads zr1. You show me that and I will sell my track car and replace it with a monte Carlo, I think the v6 might save me money when it blows up lol
    i didnt say "your" cobra exactly. im not trying to start things off on the wrong foot here, no need to get defensive over something I said.

Anyways thanks guys for the warm welcome. I definitely like the look of the 18's on this body style, I will have to keep my eye peeled for a set of them instead of buying new tires for my stock wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cow_tipper 01 View Post
    i didnt say "your" cobra exactly. im not trying to start things off on the wrong foot here, no need to get defensive over something I said.

Anyways thanks guys for the warm welcome. I definitely like the look of the 18's on this body style, I will have to keep my eye peeled for a set of them instead of buying new tires for my stock wheels.
    I'm not defensive sorry if I came off that way. I'm a Chevy guy so I'd really love to see a monte Carlo like that
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

very nice truck
    Save The Planet

Hello + I live in Milwaukee, near Capital Court.My name is Arne. I just moved back hear a month ago (May) 2012.
    /i prefer an orignal headlight / I own a Suburban and nothing else. I Might but one of those italian Fiat 500 to get around town. Out of work; Afterwards I'll need a spot to store my truck cause I got a narrow cement driveway.

To the Site..............Regarding the Swapping your Taillights, your Taillights have 3 bulbs Total, and on the 03" and up Taillights, they have 1 extra bulb, 4 Total, there are 2 ways you can go about getting that extra bulb to work, one is doing a hard wire for that (4th) Extra Bulb, the other is picking-up a set of 03" and up Taillight Wiring Harness's, and swapping yours for them.......other than this wiring issue, the 03" Taillights should fit, as you said....Perfectly.

Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 06-18-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Added Infor.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Welcome aboard!
    Matt

Jr. Apprentice

thanks for the info heartbeat, i think im just gonna stick with the 99-02 tails as im horrible with wiring. also, im going to assume that the 07+ z71 18's fit with no modification needed? If so, i just found a set for $500 that i am going to pick up.

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

WELCOME to the club and enjoy the site.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12