GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Threaded View

Default Divorced? When did you know it was over?

Hey guys, Don't mean to bring bad memories out or anything but I need some real help. My wife and i have been at it for a few weeks now. We have been married now for 3yrs together for 4. lately it seems everything just turns into an argument. It's a fifty fifty on who starts it, I know its not just me nor is it just her. I know that it takes two people to argue, Lately everything has just been building up. Ive been outta the corps now and going to school for two yrs now. Im also a stay at home father, I had a part time job which I was laid off from. and money has been real tight, I also am suppose to start a new job this week but due to my background check not clearing yet its been pushed back to july 1st before I start, on top of which my school messed up with my transcripts and so instead of graduating in Sept, It wont be for another 6 months. Our biggest fight also happened yesterday, all this in one day made for possibly the worst day Ive had yet, Not to mention I got rear ended and a stop light just to top things off. I love my wife and still am deeply in love with her. Its just as though there is no longer that spark there, and I feel as if she has just givin up. We have a 2yr old daughter together and sometimes I wonder if she is the only thing keeping us together....Im sorry for ranting and raving, and Im not looking for a lecture, just advice. I keep trying to get us to do things that we use to and it just seems like Im the only one trying to keep our marriage alive. I know there are always two sides to a story and Ive tried to keep this unbiased as possible, and Im not saying that are failing marriage is due to her, its both our faults and I know that. But ive been honest and here I have laid it out. Now let me have it, I know there some old guys out there that have been married for 30 plus yrs, whats the secret, have yall gone through a sump like this, how did you fix it, Is it really over????
    Last edited by Steve; 11-06-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    4.8L Vortec | 6inch Lift | 35'' BFG ALL TERRAINS | K&N Intake | AirRaid Throttle Body Space | 3inch straight pipe dumped at rear axle | BlackBear Tuned | 2 13in JL Audio Subs | 1000watt HD amp, 2.9 cap | Kenwood Dble Din | Gibson Hi Flo Cats | HIDs Hi/Los 55watt 8000k |4.56 gears |