GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 171 of 399 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3981

It's not bad luck, you're just not showing up when you're supposed to! I thought you deployed folks were supposed to have things like schedules and predictability in your lives except in times of crisis. Apparently not.

Donyms in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    It's not bad luck, you're just not showing up when you're supposed to! I thought you deployed folks were supposed to have things like schedules and predictability in your lives except in times of crisis. Apparently not.

Donyms in the morning...
    the thing with me is when i get the call, i go to work. sometimes its only for a couple hours at a time sometimes its for a few days at a time. i never know when ill even be on. luckily tho its been fairly short days lately with everything calming down. i agree donyms in the morning.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Looks like neither donyms nor Cuky showed up. How odd. Maybe Curky will pop in after lunch...

Im here but heading out. I have been a real busy guy today. HS Football tonight.... At least they are better to watch than the Browns, lol Surreal your up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

They probably have better refs than the Browns had, last week, too. Maybe Donyms will wander in, today...

Yes it's me, stayed up late last night watching Dexter and slept in this morning. Curky, you around?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Haven't seen him. I slept in, too, as I was researching coalescing filters until 4am. Today I have to research intake filters (for air systems), air manifolds, gauges, and air tanks. Donyms after lunch, maybe?

Good morning guys, hope everybody is having a good weekend. Where is mr. Curky this morning?

I wonder if Curky finally caught some of that sickness he works so hard against? Hrm, I think sdefender will meander in...

Not before me, come on sfdefender. Your up.