GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 179 of 399 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3981

I agree with donyms that Curky will be back, soon.
    @Curky: I'm usually up at this hour but often neck deep in work. This morning things are moving a little slower than usual so I had some time.

LOL, Today is going to be a great day. The boss and I had a talk yesterday and today about a fellow co-worker. He wants her to quit because she is greedy and a Bi***, She has chased other RCP away. So I made some changes with on-call. I made it were she don’t get a chose any more. And I am just going to be a ****. I give it a month @SurrealOne come back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Good luck with that; I hope it works out as planned. Curky's next...

Thank you @SurrealOne. I'm in a great mood this morning. I have two days in a row w/o a migraine. First time in 6 months. Thanks to my in-law aunt. Hopefully I break the cycle and I go a week w/o it coming back. I think Donyms will be in second this morning. I like the new banner on GMTC for ROM
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Good morning all, I like the new banner also. I think Curky will be back soon............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

you got it buddy.I don't know how you guessed me I'm never here in the morning, LMAO. I sy Donyms will be back
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Heh I like the fact that when you close the ROTM banner it doesn't come back. Good morning guys. Curky again?

Yep me again, I voted and it is still there for me.... Surreal your up.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

It has a X in the right-hand corner of it you can click that'll make it go away. Use it if you're tired of it taking up screen real-estate. Curky's next...

yep it is me, a busy day here. I get what you are saying now. i miss understood the first time. Surreal you still here
    Tim Walters (Curky)