GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 19 of 399 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

I guess Curky didn't feel like explaining his screen name. Donyms is next...

I'm in one last time before I head for bed. Y'all have a good one. Surreal will be back.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Yews it's me once again, I have to go to the Dealership to pick up my new truck mats today but I will be back after lunch. Will SurrealOne come back again?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Why in Heck's name are you buying things from and getting service at a stealership? Donyms might be back after he's done getting voluntarily robbed...

-- @SupplySgt & @SurrealOne
    Sorry guys at work so off and on. MY SCREEN NAME…? lol
    Well I have to be careful because we are PG13
    Well back when I was young and immature and did really stupid stuff. My best friend and I were having a good night at his apartment watching, The Doors and Natural Born Killers. Good movies when you are garneted to be up for a minimum of 8hrs. We were sitting there trying to eat cookies. Apparently it would not come out of my mouth right and keep coming out Curkys . This was funny for hours. Since my best friend and I are still best friends it still stuck to me. Now everyone call me curky because of him. I think it is one of those things you had to be there but it stuck to me.

Donyms will be next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I am good friends with the Parts and Service director so I get excellent work and The same pricing as Employees so on most things it is a good deal and I like keeping my truck as much GM as possible. The other day though they said I needed a low pressure switch and my freon needed to be vacuumed down and recharged for 200 + dollars so I went to see another friend of mine that replaced the switch and topped off the freon for 50.00. When I needed an alignment every where around here was 79 - 129 for the alignment and the dealership was 59. I hope this answers your question. Will SurrealOne come back?
    Last edited by donyms; 06-22-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Ahh special treatment, that's why. Now, see, if we ALL got that kind of treatment on parts costs then we might all like stealerships. I only use stealerships if I'm under warranty ... to protect my warranty; that's the only sane reason to pay the usual premiums. Lovin might be next...
    Last edited by SurrealOne; 06-22-2012 at 10:14 AM.

I'm in and out. Headed to work one more night for the week. Funny story Curky. I think Surreal will be next.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Weekend finely, well they got the wrong mats in so I have to wait for them to reorder them. Bummer. I should have them next week though. I think Riley should be checking in now.

Yeah I'll leave my mark. A little bummed about my chain slap in the transfer case. Donyms may be back

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011: