GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 213 of 399 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3981

yea, some wheres close to him. i still would like to meet up with him and a few others from up that way. hell i would like to meet most ppl from this forum, they sure are a helpful bunch of guys and gals here. your up again

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Ya sounds like your a frendly guy, and your uup
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

i try to get along with everyone i meet. unless i get screwed over, but thats like any man. you seem like a good dude too. hopefully alot of us can get together sometime and shoot the ****. your up again brotha.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

ya im a pretty good dude, what did you mean by shoot the **** SFD.

get together, hangout and just talk about what we kno best, trucks and anything else that comes up in conversation. its always good to make new friends and just have a good time. hopefully we have some meets this summer and i get to meet some of you guys. your up again.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

I snuck in for a quick post or two. Just chilling in my room patiently waiting on tomorrow to get here. Parents and katelyn are driving to the base tomorrow for a short while, way too short. Kate has work tomorrow 10-2 and then Sunday 12-4. So I'll only see her for like 6 hours :( thanks to her anti military boss.

im gonna say BTG is next

Quote Originally Posted by 1953bowtieguy View Post
    What u taking pics of? Surreal next
    My (wooden) proto-type dual air tank carrier:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wood_proto.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	46535

The (1/8" steel) finished product prior to painting:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steel_final.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	46536

The edge closest to where the photograph was taken is designed to bolt up through the bottom of the frame rail. The far side of the finished product is the side that faces the drive shaft -- and it's removable (bent on three sides . The right side faces toward the fuel tank and bolts up to a support between the carrier and the fuel tank. The left side faces the nose of the vehicle and is supported by the welded-on flange you see -- which bolts into the top of the frame rail.

The 2" diameter holes you see allow access to the drain cocks of the 2.5 gallon tanks when they are installed in the carrier -- without removing the carrier from under the truck. (I have plugs for the holes and they'll be installed when all else is done.)

I hope to get some anti-rust paint coats on this by Monday, but I have another project to take care of before I dive back into this one. Plus, the regulator on my paint gun is toast and I need to replace it.

Donyms is next...

Good morning guy's, I have to say I think BTG is coming back.............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Yup, hows your day today, donyms.